Thursday, December 24, 2009

Puppy Love

just 2 kids 5 and 6 holding hands on the playground.first kiss and all soccer games are a miss.maybe true loves kiss?school yards and swing sets, we were only 5 and 6.changed schools lost one another.I still remember when we were 5 and 6.another new school I was scared, but there you were older now but some how the same as I remember.we were too shy as we got older so we never talked like we did when we were 5 and 6.and just like that you were gone.I thought I would never see you again.so 12 long years have come and gone and like a book to the face I find you waiting for me.now that everything has changed from when we were young but we can still hold hands on the playgound like when we were 5 and 6.

I found my grade K sweetheart on facebook in the last week, I was shocked when he rememberd me as well as I rememberd him!I cried as I spoke to him and we both never forgot one another!I always sreach for people I know on myspace or facebook, then I found him.he had not changed from what I rememberd of him.maybe just maybe thee is hope for this bitter bitch after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment