Sunday, January 3, 2010

Confused

so I keep talking about my friend whom I liked very much, well something happend and he has deleted me from facebook, myspace and so on..I really like this guy and Im at a loss as to whats going on.I have no clue what I did or didnt do.my guess is that he has a girlfriend now or something along that line...I dont care if someone doesnt want to talk to me again I just like knowing why.this hrut my feelings and I will miss him as a friend..I thought we had something.or mabe he is just like all guys and wants nothing moe then to get off.I really really liked this guy I just dont know what Im going to do.Im worthless I guess why anyone would want me now is behond me.when ever I try to have some kind of happiness this shit happens.this isnt the first time someone has just stoped tallking to me and I have no clue why.I hate being lied too and just tossed aside like this.Im not just someone you can just treat like shit and not tell why Im being treated liket this.

Im over this, I dont even know why I bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment