Friday, November 6, 2009

In heat?

ok this is creaping me out this was my day..I get off work early and I was crossing the sreet to go see a friend,I get to the cross walk and this younger guy walks up and asks me if I had a smoke to bum and if I was single!later my mom tells me that one of our dogs has gone missing.Im on the phone with her talking about what we are going to do and if she is up to comeing to get me.just about 5 minutes before I was like I would like some ice cream.Im on the phone with her and this guy walks by.I look up and take a bite and right as I do this guy walks by and looks right at me as I take a bite.he stoped dead in his tracks and looks at me like he was about to jump me and fuck me right there..sure I thought he was cute but it was weird!he stood there for like a minute, looking at me.all I could do was take another bite and blurt out a shy hi..I must be in heat or something couse I have no clue whats going on!

just yesterday I got hit on by this older biker guy that looks like mr.cleans grandfather.he walked right up to me and said I was the prettist girl there and that I had nice hair,bright eyes and a nice smile.

creeeeeeeeepy

1 comment: