Monday, November 2, 2009

Yours Truely

I do alot of thinking involving what I want to do with my love life.do I want to stay single or do I want to whore around?

I just cant bring myself to whore around, sorry not a sleep with just any guy kinda girl.but I do want to spend time when a member of the other sex.could it be that I respect myself more then others not to whore around?I just think I have alot of selfrespect!

my mother says that your 20's is for sleepig around with all the wrong people, I guess its true there are 1 or 2 guys I would have rather not been with, do to the fact they were really dumb.other then that Im a good girl, I dont do drugs or sleep with random people.I pride myself in being someone who knows the meaning of selfrespect.

but being single sucks, I mean I dont understand why all the men or should I say boys I have dated just treated me like crap and left me with the idea in my head "must be my falt" it does put you down alot haveing that kida thing happen to you a few times.I mean are all men stupid or is there sign over my head that saying something like dumbass magnet?or I just dont really know my type?

well I dont know truthfuly.seems to me that most guys just want one thing or another and if one of things isnt being given up they just bail.yea when im with someone I want to fuck as much as I can.now tell me what guy that really wants a girl that doesnt cheat or treats him badly wouldnt mind a girl that wants to fuck alot?thing is none of the ex's wanted to fuck alot they couldnt keep up with me!

bah I just dont get it.

1 comment: